Monday, September 30, 2013

Day Thirty-Six through Forty-One

Another awkward day gap! Mostly I was formatting. I guess that's what happens when you release three books in a short time frame. Woke up, formatted, went to work, got home, formatted some more. I had to scrap the old covers for the Lusting You series (I really need a title for the series, don't I?) because they looked awful in thumbnails. Really like the new covers. So fancy.

I compared a normal paperback to my print book template and got it all set up like a professional book. I know, EVEN MORE FANCY. Got so excited about it I contemplated opening my own book design business. Ended up deciding to sit on the idea for a while. I like making covers and designing book interiors, but I'm not a graphic designer. Plus, it would take time away from writing. Decided I'll revisit the idea in January and see what I think then.

Meant to get Lust for the Money written, like, a week ago but haven't gotten very far. Added a couple hundred words here and there. Blah. Hopefully I'll get it done in the next couple of days.

Got an idea for a new story and woke up at midnight last night to write the beginning. Don't know where I'm going with it or what I'll do with it once I'm finished. Need to get stuff I have obligations on done first, so I'm using it as a bribery project for now. Get writing done, and I get to write!

I have issues. So many issues.

Fiction Words Today: 1,231
Running Total: 11,326

Blog Words Today: 0

Running Total: 2,118

Braindump: 900

Running Total: 4,198

Books Released: 2
Books Sold: 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.