Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day Twenty-Two

I did get a little more writing done before I went to bed last night. Got up this morning, wrote a little more, messed around on the internet, then remembered that I needed to get files to the printer if I wanted copies of my book in time for the book signing Saturday. Grabbed some templates and started formatting, then had to go to work.

Put in my eight hours, nothing significant happened. Got back home, finished formatting and sent in the files. Might have to rush shipping to get it here in time. Oops.

Now it's almost time to get to sleep so I can wake up for my early shift tomorrow. Maybe I'll squeeze in a little more writing first. Hmm.

Fiction Words Today: 453
Running Total: 4,128

Blog Words Today: 123

Running Total: 942

Braindump: 0

Running Total: 1,637

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.