Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day Thirty

Wow, crazy. Day thirty already. Hmm.

Got up around eight, threw laundry in the machine, walked my dog. Then sat down and finally managed to make myself finish up some edits, mostly by promising myself I'd get to start a shiny new project if I did. Got the edits sent to editor, then started writing the shiny new project. I've got this idea in my head that I'm going to release a short story every two days. Not sure how it'll turn out, but I'm excited to give it a try.

Finished writing and laundry, went to work. Blah, boring. Got home around nine, ate some cake for dinner. Because that's how I roll. The editor sent me back another set of quick edits. Looked them over and sent back. Caught up on blogs. Told myself I should get to more writing. Got grumbly and reluctant about it. Decided to write a blog post here. :)

For the interested, Pride is now up to six copies sold. Pretty fantabulous if I do say so myself. Interested to see if these short stories will sell any copies when I get them up. Yay for grand experiments!

Fiction Words Today: 1,019
Running Total: 5,147

Blog Words Today: 195

Running Total: 1,489

Braindump: 796

Running Total: 2,433

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.