Friday, January 3, 2014

Day Three

Early shift at work today and I stayed up too late so I didn't get any writing done in the morning. Got home from work and watched the new episodes of Community with the roommates. Yay, Community! And yes, it was everything I hoped and dreamed it would be.

We argued about what to watch next for a while until I wandered off to read instead. Apparently Community and Agents of Shield are the only shows all three of us can agree on.

I wasted time reading blog posts and magazine articles until I finally convinced myself to start writing. Got a little bit added onto Lust in the Night then came here to write about it. I know, productive, right? Wow, I'm going to depress myself if I keep writing sentences like that. Okay, so I have been productive. I mean, I wrote some words, even if it wasn't many. Still better than zero.

I'm planning on doing a marathon tomorrow where I post here with updates about how my day of writing is going. Who knows, maybe I'll even make a whole weekend of it. I think I have the free time for it.

Ugh, yes, I am kind of annoyed right now and it's coming out in this post. This cold weather has been weighing on me pretty bad, but it's supposed to get a bit warm and sunnier tomorrow so maybe I'll see if I can't manage to take a long walk until I feel better.

Fiction words today: 216
Running Total: 921

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.